About Lincotek Surface Solutions
Lincotek Surface Solutions, is a fully-integrated, global contract manufacturer for Industrial Gas Turbines and Aviation markets. We offer a unique and wide portfolio of services from Additive Manufacturing to surface treatments and market-ready solutions. Lincotek Surface Solutions is the industrial division of Lincotek, a Group that has served global markets for more than 45 years. The business has more than 1,100 employees, located in 16 production facilities across Europe, North America and Asia.
If you want a career where you know you make a difference, look no further!
The Senior Process Engineer will possess experience in a manufacturing industry with significant responsibilities in Engineering and Operations or NPI.
He/she will be responsible for bringing new product and processes to market on time and within budget.
This individual will have a strong focus on process improvement and waste elimination in their area, working closely with Production, Maintenance and Quality.
He/she will apply techniques and processes and teach and mentor best practices (Lean, Six Sigma, DFM, DFA, DOE, FMEA, VA/VE, etc.).
- Implement of continuous improvement is key.
- Act as lead technical reference for internal and external customers in the case of materials, coatings and assembly application.
- Read, analyze and discuss customer-required specifications managing all qualification kick-off meetings and putting decisions into action.
- Develop coating/post-coating processes based on customer requirements, focusing mainly on the creation of robotic programs. Verify and interpret results in cooperation with the Metallographic Laboratory and the Technical Leader. Qualify new products/processes from kick-off to full release and continuously improve the existing ones.
- Support production costs quotation and related feasibility studies. Undertake project leadership to continually decrease manufacturing costs.
- Determine and approve the process standards of a new component. Meet NPI qualification stage gates and milestones, and provide customer products corresponding to the required quality specifications.
- Develop, check, and improve component standards in order to promote actions for cost savings and process standard improvement.
- Participate in Root Cause Corrective Action activities to permanently eliminate defects. Utilize 8D and DMAIC approaches for problem solving and non-conformances.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Safety Management System and work in accordance with its procedures and requirements.
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to improve Key Performance Indicators for safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Right standing to deal/communicate/interact with Customers
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientation
- Great enthusiasm and motivation
- A strong ability to manage the strict deadlines of production
- The ability to build and energize a strong positive team environment
- Autonomous and proactive person
- Strongly oriented towards achievement of objectives.
- Willing to perform hands-on project work
- Sense of ownership
A Mechanical or Robotic Engineer, with a four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in the Engineering field. Industrial gas turbine, aerospace, or automotive industry strongly preferred.
- New company startup and/or Joint Venture experience preferred.
- LPPS/VPS thermal spray coating knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of Solid Works/CAM or Robot programming (e.g. RobotStudio) software is a plus.
- Knowledge of CNC programming is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of customers, including technical managers.
- Experience with ERP systems is preferred.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project.
- Strong knowledge of both metric and US measurement systems.
- Attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
What we offer
Lincotek Surface Solutions provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program that supports the wellbeing of our employees and their families and provides the tools and resources our people need to make well-informed decisions about their physical and financial future.
Benefits package includes:
- Zero-cost employee health insurance (additional cover offered with discounted premiums)
- Discounted dental & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- 10 paid holidays
- 3 weeks PTO (accrual)
- Long-term disability and life insurance at no cost
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term disability, voluntary life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care.
- We also offer compensation in line with market standards, a bonus of 5% and a variety of programs for employees including tuition reimbursement.
Hickory, North Carolina – U.S.
Please apply via the following e-mail address: email@example.com